Click the popsicle layers to navigate
Sunday, March 09, 2008 | 8:22 PM
HEHH
HELLOOO!
today went to macs for big breakfast..
cause I have the coupon and i also felt like eating
X))
and after that..went to popular to buy some stuffs..
err..
after that..went home to do some stuffs before going to east coast park
YEAHH
then we went east coast park!
i was trying to learn how to cycle.
you must be thinking like
HUR?!
u dunno how to cycle?!
yeahs.
but i really dunno
X)
yeah anyways..
i learnt abit..
I MUST LEARN!
yeah okay.
after that came back home
err. yeahh
going out for dinner later.
waiting for papa to call us..
i'm really sweaty and dirty now..
so i'm gonna bathe.
byebye.
Popsicles don't pop though -_-
Sunday, March 09, 2008 | 8:22 PM
HEHH
HELLOOO!
today went to macs for big breakfast..
cause I have the coupon and i also felt like eating
X))
and after that..went to popular to buy some stuffs..
err..
after that..went home to do some stuffs before going to east coast park
YEAHH
then we went east coast park!
i was trying to learn how to cycle.
you must be thinking like
HUR?!
u dunno how to cycle?!
yeahs.
but i really dunno
X)
yeah anyways..
i learnt abit..
I MUST LEARN!
yeah okay.
after that came back home
err. yeahh
going out for dinner later.
waiting for papa to call us..
i'm really sweaty and dirty now..
so i'm gonna bathe.
byebye.